AME Laboratory Testing
Applied Materials & Engineering, Inc.’s IAS/ISO17025 accredited Laboratory facilities support our consulting and field inspection services, while providing the following testing services to our clients nationwide:
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) materials and connections.
- Mechanical property tests on plastic materials including fiber reinforced composites for seismic strengthening.
- Load tests requiring customized set-ups, instrumentation and data acquisition.
- Mechanical testing of systems and components for ICC-ES approval.
- Petrography and forensic analysis of concrete, stucco, aggregate and other cementitious materials.
- Concrete mix-design development.
- Soils and hot-mix asphalt testing.
- Load testing of various solar panel PV mounts.
View Laboratory Projects